ACLS-EP (Experienced/Enhanced Provider): 1 Day - 8 hours
ACLS-EP (Experienced/Enhanced Provider)
- Do you have a current ACLS certification that is not expired?
- Do you have the skills, knowledge, and experience to be tested on a megacode scenario?
- Are you comfortable not having individual practice on cardiac arrest, tachycardia and bradycardia scenarios?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then the 1-Day ACLS-EP course is ideal for you.
Agenda for the ACLS EP Course: During this course there will be instructor-led, video-based reviews on the Science of Resuscitation, Advanced Airway and Systematic Approach. In the morning, there will be testing stations on CPR/AED, Airway, then megacode. After lunch, there will be instructor-led cases presented for group discussion.
Contact us to book a course at your organization.
16 MAINPRO+ Credits will be given for the ACLS-EP course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Read prior to proceeding to registration and check-out.
- Do not proceed to registration and payment unless you have a current, non-expired Heart and Stroke BLS card, or will have one before your ACLS date.
- IMPORTANT: Upon checking out, write your BLS # in the Additional Comments section.
- By registering for the ACLS-EP course, you acknowledge that you hold a current ACLS certification and are confident in starting the session being tested on a megacode scenario.
- Allow adequate preparation time.
- You are required to complete the HSF On-line ACLS-EP Pre-Test, at an additional cost of $21.00, and you must bring the results to the course.
- You are required to prepare from the approved 2020 ACLS EP Provider Manual.
By proceeding to registration, you acknowledge that you have read the Terms & Conditions.