ACLS-EP (Experienced/Enhanced Provider): 1 Day - 8 hours
ACLS-EP (Experienced/Enhanced Provider)
- Do you have a current ACLS certification that is not expired?
- Do you have the skills, knowledge, and experience to attend ACLS where, after testing of CPR/AED and airway you will be tested on megacode?
- Are you comfortable not having individual practice on cardiac arrest, tachycardia and bradycardia?
- Would you prefer not to do a multiple-choice exam at the end of the day?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then the 1-Day ACLS-EP course is ideal for you.
The ACLS-EP course is specifically designed for experienced practitioners who would appreciate gaining a higher degree of challenge and knowledge in the ACLS recertification process. There will be additional pathophysiological and technical information discussed to best manage highly complex resuscitation and pre-arrest situations.
Agenda for the ACLS EP Course: During this course there will be instructor-led, video-based reviews on the Science of Resuscitation, Advanced Airway and Systematic Approach. In the morning, there will be testing stations on CPR/AED, Airway, then megacode. After lunch, there will be instructor-led cases presented for group discussion.
Contact us to book a course at your organization.
16 MAINPRO+ Credits will be given for the ACLS-EP course
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Read prior to proceeding to registration and check-out.
- DO NOT PROCEED TO REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE A CURRENT, NON-EXPIRED, HEART & STROKE BASIC LIFE SUPPORT NUMBER or WILL HAVE A HEART & STROKE BLS # BEFORE YOUR ACLS DATE. IMPORTANT: Upon checking out, write your BLS # in the Additional Comments section.
- By registering for the ACLS-EP course, you acknowledge that you hold a current ACLS certification and are confident in starting the session being tested on a megacode scenario.
- Allow adequate preparation time.
- You are required to complete the HSF On-line ACLS-EP Pre-Test, at an additional cost of $21.00, and you must bring the results to the course. Access the online Pre-Test at https://resuscitation.heartandstroke.ca/. Select Training Resources then ACLS EP Student.
- You are required to prepare from the approved ACLS EP Provider Manual, available on resuscitation.heartandstroke.ca in the Shopping for Material section. Mandated Student Materials: ACLS EP Provider Manual - (RE5710E) and 2015 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers - (RE0120E). Both items are included in the ACLS EP Provider Bundle (RE5780E).
- You are required to Email proof of your BLS and ACLS to the QRS administrator: Diana@qrsadmin.com
By proceeding to registration, you acknowledge that you have read the Terms & Conditions.