ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) PROVIDER Session
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. DO NOT PROCEED TO REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE A CURRENT, NON-EXPIRED, HEART & STROKE BASIC LIFE SUPPORT NUMBER or WILL HAVE A HEART & STROKE BLS # BEFORE YOUR ACLS DATE.
2. IMPORTANT: ON CHECKING OUT OF YOUR ORDER, WRITE YOUR BLS # IN THE ADDITIONAL COMMENTS SECTION
3. Note: if you are doing ACLS for the first time or you have an expired ACLS card, you must attend the 3 hour ACLS Prep session prior to attending the ACLS Provider course. There is a separate registration tab for the ACLS Prep session that you will need to complete. If you would like to attend the Prep session to strengthen your knowledge, please sign up at no extra cost.
4. You are required to complete the on-line ACLS Pre-Test prior to the ACLS Provider course. Instructions on how to access this Pre-Test will be sent to you in our Welcome Letter via email, upon registration.
5. You will be required to review the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada ACLS Provider Manual, vendor code RE5110E. Visit resuscitation.heartandstroke.ca and select Shop for Training Materials. This cost is in addition to the ACLS course cost.
6. Please allow yourself adequate preparation time (eg 3-6 weeks) as you are expected to demonstrate knowledge of the material that you will be tested on.
By proceeding to registration and payment, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the six Terms and Conditions listed above.
If you would like to do some additional self-directed preparation prior to the course, please visit our website under QRS TIPS or purchase our QRS Heart of the Matter Manual in our Products section.
Please register early as course size is limited.
Cancellation, Refund & Transfer policy: 1. For cancellation greater than three weeks prior to the course: full refund, less $30 Administration Fee. 2. For cancellation between one to three weeks prior to the course: Refund, less $150, as your spot will not likely be filled by another registrant. 3. For cancellation within 7 days prior or for “no shows”: NO REFUND. 4. Transfer fee to another course: $75.00 (if done 3 weeks prior to course), for first request. Subsequent transfer or for transfers done between one to three weeks prior to the course: $150.00. 5. No transfer allowed within 7 days prior to the course.
Contact Diana Curphey, QRS Administrator: Diana@qrsadmin.com or call (905) 668 2232
Unless otherwise indicated, course starts at 0800 hrs sharp and ends at 1600 hrs