ACLS PROVIDER COURSE (2 Days - 14 Hours)
- Have you done ACLS before and, if so, do you have a current ACLS card?
- If you have a current ACLS, have you had a lot of experience with attending codes or with the skills and knowledge of the various requirements of ACLS?
- Are you comfortable not having individual practice on cardiac arrest, tachycardia and bradycardia?
If you answered no to any of these questions, then the 2-day ACLS Provider course is what you need to sign up for.
The ACLS-Provider course is designed for health care providers who are new, or fairly new to ACLS or who have an expired ACLS card.
Agenda for the ACLS Provider Course: During this course there will be instructor-led, video-based reviews and practice on following the cardiac arrest, tachycardia and bradycardia algorithms. There will be testing stations on CPR/AED and Airway. There will be a practice station on megacode then testing on megacode followed by the multiple-choice written exam.
Please note: it is a mandatory requirement by Heart and Stroke that you have a current HSF BLS card prior to attending this course. If your BLS course is not in the Heart and Stroke portal, it is likely not the correct BLS course that you need. Please contact Diana Curphey, the QRS Administrator, if you are unsure prior to registering for this course.
Please register early as course size is limited.
Contact Diana Curphey, Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 668-2232
Cancellation, Refund & Transfer policy:
1. For cancellation greater than three weeks prior to the course: full refund, less $30 Administration Fee.
2. For cancellation between one to three weeks prior to the course: Refund, less $150, as your spot will not likely be filled by another registrant.
3. For cancellation within 7 days prior or for “no shows”: NO REFUND.
4. Transfer fee to another course: $75.00 (if done 3 weeks prior to course), for first request. Subsequent transfer or for transfers done between one to three weeks prior to the course: $150.00.
5. No transfer allowed within 7 days prior to the course.