ACLS PROVIDER COURSE (14 Hours)
ACLS-PROVIDER: for healthcare providers who are new to Heart & Stroke's ACLS course or who don't use their life-saving skills often. Builds on skills and knowledge from Basic Life Support course.
- Blended Learning: mix of self-paced, online learning plus about 8 hours in classroom
- Traditional Learning: about 14 hours in class
- Successful completion of the Precourse Self-Assessment for admission
- Current HSF BLS card. No other BLS card will be accepted
For any queries, contact Diana Curphey, Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 668-2232
Cancellation, Refund & Transfer policy:
- Cancellation greater than three weeks prior to the course: full refund, less $30 Administration Fee.
- Cancellation between one to three weeks prior to the course: Refund, less $150, as your spot will not likely be filled by another registrant.
- Cancellation within 7 days prior or for “no shows”: NO REFUND.
- Transfer fee to another course: $75.00 (if done 3 weeks prior to course), for first request. Subsequent transfer or for transfers done between one to three weeks prior to the course: $150.00.
- No transfer allowed within 7 days prior to the course.