ACLS RENEWAL (8 Hours)
ACLS Renewal: are you a healthcare provider who is confident in your ACLS skills and uses them regularly, and requires limited practice to renew your credentials? Then the Heart & Stroke's ACLS Renewal course is for you. In this concentrated course, your proficiency will be evaluated in CPR, team dynamics, communication, management of cardiopulmonary arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, acute coronary syndrome and more.
Two ACLS Renewal Options:
- Blended Learning: mix of self-paced, online learning plus about 6 hours in classroom
- Traditional Learning: about 8 hours in class
- Must successfully complete the Precourse Self-Assessment for admission
- You must have a current ACLS card
- You must prepare for this course using the 2020 ACLS Provider Manual
- You must have a current HSF BLS card. No other BLS card can be accepted
Cancellation, Refund & Transfer policy:
- Cancellation greater than three weeks prior to the course: full refund, less $30 Administration Fee.
- Cancellation between one to three weeks prior to the course: Refund, less $150, as your spot will not likely be filled by another registrant.
- Cancellation within 7 days prior or for “no shows”: NO REFUND.
- Transfer fee to another course: $75.00 (if done 3 weeks prior to course), for first request. Subsequent transfer or for transfers done between one to three weeks prior to the course: $150.00.
- No transfer allowed within 7 days prior to the course
Contact Diana Curphey, Administrator: email@example.com or call (905) 668-2232