ACLS RENEWAL (8 Hours)
ACLS Renewal: are you a healthcare provider who is confident in your ACLS skills and uses them regularly, and requires limited practice to renew your credentials? Then the Heart & Stroke's ACLS Renewal course is for you. In this concentrated course, your proficiency will be evaluated in CPR, team dynamics, communication, management of cardiopulmonary arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, acute coronary syndrome and more.
Two ACLS Renewal Options:
- Blended Learning: mix of self-paced, online learning plus about 6 hours in classroom
- Traditional Learning: about 8 hours in class
Heart and Stroke Pre-requisites:
- Successful completion of the Precourse Self-Assessment
- Current ACLS card
- Current HSF BLS card. No other BLS card is accepted
Cancellation, Refund & Transfer policy:
- Cancellation greater than three weeks prior to the course: full refund, less $30 Administration Fee.
- Cancellation between one to three weeks prior to the course: Refund, less $150, as your spot will not likely be filled by another registrant.
- Cancellation within 7 days prior or for “no shows”: NO REFUND.
- Transfer fee to another course: $75.00 (if done 3 weeks prior to course), for first request. Subsequent transfer or for transfers done between one to three weeks prior to the course: $150.00.
- No transfer allowed within 7 days prior to the course.
Contact Diana Curphey, Administrator: email@example.com or call (905) 668-2232