ACLS RENEWAL (1 Day - 8.5 Hours)
ACLS Renewal (1 Day: 8. hours)
- Do you have a current ACLS certification that is not expired?
- Do you have the skills, knowledge and experience to attend this 1-day ACLS course?
- Are you comfortable not having individual practice on cardiac arrest, tachycardia and bradycardia?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then the 1-Day Renewal course is ideal for you. Please also consider the ACLS-EP course, located in our next tab.
Agenda for the ACLS Renewal: During this course there will be instructor-led, video-based reviews on the Science of Resuscitation, the Systematic Approach, Team Dynamics and Mega Code. There will be testing stations on CPR/AED and Airway. There will be a practice station on megacode then testing on megacode followed by the multiple-choice written exam.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Read prior to proceeding to registration and check-out.
- DO NOT PROCEED TO REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE A CURRENT, NON-EXPIRED, HEART & STROKE BASIC LIFE SUPPORT NUMBER or WILL HAVE A HEART & STROKE BLS # BEFORE YOUR ACLS DATE. IMPORTANT: Upon checking out, write your BLS # in the Additional Comments section.
- By registering for the ACLS Renewal course, you acknowledge that you hold a current ACLS certification.
- Allow adequate preparation time.
- You are required to complete the HSF On-line ACLS Pre-Test and you must bring the results to the course. Access the online Pre-Test at https://resuscitation.heartandstroke.ca/. Select Training Resources then ACLS Student.
- You are required to prepare from the approved ACLS Provider Manual, available on resuscitation.heartandstroke.ca in the Shopping for Material section. Mandated Student Materials: Provider Manual - (RE5110E) and 2015 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers - (RE0120E). Both items are included in the ACLS Provider Bundle (RE5600E).
By proceeding to registration, you acknowledge that you have read the Terms & Conditions.
Please register early as course size is limited.
Contact Diana Curphey, Administrator: email@example.com or call (905) 668-2232
Cancellation, Refund & Transfer policy:
1. For cancellation greater than three weeks prior to the course: full refund, less $30 Administration Fee.
2. For cancellation between one to three weeks prior to the course: Refund, less $150, as your spot will not likely be filled by another registrant.
3. For cancellation within 7 days prior or for “no shows”: NO REFUND.
4. Transfer fee to another course: $75.00 (if done 3 weeks prior to course), for first request. Subsequent transfer or for transfers done between one to three weeks prior to the course: $150.00.
5. No transfer allowed within 7 days prior to the course.